Oct 3, 2012

15th September 2012. First day with our German family


I´m going to tell you about my last 15th of September in Germany. During the weekend each  of us had to spend time with his/her german partner family. Some other girls (as Irene and her partner) and me and my German partner went shopping in Stuttgart, We all started our shopping day together but finish in small groups of 4-6 people (German and Spanish partners ).
We ate in a “sandwich shop” near Starbucks. We were wandering around in the “Shops Street” as I called it, because it was full of shops.
At about 5 p.m., we took the train to come back. When we arrived home I phoned my mum . About 8 p.m. we had dinner and after that we played Wii and watched a movie in Spanish.
This was my first day so imagine what was coming ........
                                                                                              Brenda Sáenz del Rio

For me the 15th of September in Kirchheim was a really especial day! It was my birthday!
I woke up in the morning at 9:30 p.m. and they sang me the Happy Birthday song. Then, we had breakfast. Later, my mum phoned me and I talked to my family.
About 1 p.m. we went to Ulm by car, which is about  half an hour from Kirchheim. Once there, we visited the highest church tower in Europe with 161,53 meters . We also went shopping (New Yorker, H&M, C&A) . After we finished the shopping we visited the old part of the city, the houses, the river … It was amazingly beautiful!
Later on, Marie, my German partner, and me went to the cinema. We saw the movie: Step UP “Miami Heat”. It was in German but she translated for me the most important things. Suddenly the film stopped and we thought  it was broken but, at that moment real teenagers started dancing. It was incredible!
Finally, we had dinner in a German restaurant. At about 10:30 p.m., we went back home, but there had been an accident on the highway and we had to wait for almost an hour, time we spent talking about the differences between German and Spanish people, food …etc.
It was an experience that I will never forget .
                                                                                                Laura Moya Moreno 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment