Oct 5, 2012

16th September 2012. Second day with our German family

-->
In my second day in Germany I had a lot of fun! I woke up at 6:30 a.m like all the others days. We had a lot of things for breakfast like chocolate pancake,sausages,eggs,some fruit, etc. Breakfasts in Germany are very different! 
 Later on I went with my German partner, Miriam, and her family to a thematic park called “Tripsdrill”. This thematic park isn´t in Weilheim, the city my German family lives, but very near. Tripsdrill looks like an old german village and is the oldest thematic park in Germany. It  includes a zoo where you can see and feed more than 130 different animals and birds exhibitions everyday. Even if it isn’t the bigger thematic park in Germany, it is one of the biggers and includes more than 100 funfairs, which I tried all. There is one funfair all made of woodcalled “Mammut” whose coaches reach an speed of  80km/h. 
At lunch time I ate a bretzel  with butter, which is a typical german salty bread. Later on, I took a lot of pictures and went back home. 
Once at home, we had a typical german soup for dinner. It tasted very good!. Finally I went to the bed at 9:30 p.m because I was very tired. Itit was a great day that I will never forget.

                                                                                              Paula Turrado González

On Sunday I woke up at 10:30 a.m., had a shower and went to the kitchen to have my breakfast with my german partner (Susi) and her family. The breakfast included  a bowl of cereals with milk, some fruit and toasts with jam or nutella. Later on, I helped Susi to make some chocolate muffins, and after we finished, we watched a film while waiting for Tony and Jacqueline. When they arrived, we all went to  Sali’s cottage, where we met our spanish friends Leire, Gloria and Marta Díaz. The cottage was very big, with a lot of trees and there was also a mat to jump which gave us a lot of fun.
For lunch, we only had some sweets made by our German families: chocolate muffins, cheese pie, chocolate sponge cake …It was a strange lunch!
In the afternoon, Sali´s parents and Lea prepared a volleyball court to play a match all together. My team won the match. After the match, they taught us how to  make a special kind of  german bread. We had to take a stick and make rings of dough around it to finally cook it in the fire. After making the bread, we had the dinner all together: a delicious barbecue of sausages and vegetables.….It was a very good day! 
                                                                                                    Paula Toledo Moreno

                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment